September 28th, 2004
|10:11 am - Good News Post Day|
I'm stealing back a suggestion I made to unrepentant.
I am in a crappy mood. I'm soggy and my donut got wet and the printers are all broken, and vendors are blaming me for their fuckups, so I need some POSITIVE news, and I need it pronto!
Post one good thing that has happened to you lately right here. Anything will do.
I just scored a new job that seems likely to pay triple what I'm making now. I'll be posting more on this in my own journal tonight.
|Date:||September 28th, 2004 07:12 am (UTC)|| |
So you landed that one! Nice!
The rain caused me to miss a baby shower I had no reason to really go to anyway. So I'm happy.
good stuff, gimme some of that good stuff
I just moved from a tiny room with one window into a big room with four windows. yay!
And: I had my "quarterly review" today. My boss...
- agreed that the project I worked on this quarter is as huge as I've been suggesting,
- said that he and my manager were both pleased with how I was handling it, and how I was doing in general,
- called that same project a "free pass" for me not having completed one of my official goals for the quarter (ya got that right)
- gave me the go-ahead to attend the training classes I want,
- generally told me that I rock.